4.06.2011

Shopping on Etsy

I splurged and got some really cool things on Etsy recently.

Blackbird Tees

I LOVE this shirt I bought from Blackbird Tees. I'm so glad I went with the cropped version of the shirt, but they also have a longer version. This shirt is so soft and comfy and I feel like I'm wearing something a little jazzier than a regular tee shirt.

For Strange Women
I love this shop. The packaging, the photos, the whole vibe really appeals to me.
I bought this yummmmy clove chap stick that is all natural and comes in a biodegradable tube with no plastic. It smells and tastes SO delicious.
I also bought this perfume oil also and I am in love with it. It has a deep warm spicy sweet smell. It is natural smelling and not overwhelming at all.

Honey Blossom Studio
This shop has such a great variety of boots and at pretty decent prices too. I have been wanting a nice vintage pair of cowboy boots for so long and I finally found some in my size in the perfect beat up brown. I can't wait to get these in the mail! I want to wear them with dresses before it gets way too hot here.
link, link, link
Back to work for me!
xo,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. love all the goodies you got! i've been eyeing that t-shirt too, super cute. and i love For Strange Womens's shop, been wanting to try out the perfumes.

    +Miss M+

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds, i'm gonna check out those shops :) i love lil etsy shopping sprees! it is my favorite place to shop!

    ReplyDelete