4.02.2011

Picture Post

Hey! Seems like all I have been doing lately is working and hanging out at pools and the beach with people that come into town. Not that I'm complaining :) Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
Barbara and I at St. Pete beach.
Barbara and I at an art show in Tampa.

My sister from Michigan and I in Bonita Springs at my Dad's condo.

My friend Robin from Michigan and I in Orlando.

I have been working on some more jewelry that still needs to be photographed and uploaded to my etsy shop. I'll have a post about that soon!
Hope you are all having a great weekend!
xo
Katie

2 comments:

  1. love all these pictures! the beach looks amazing! can't wait until it warms up here to go swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have that little black and white dress you're wearing! i love it, it's my fave little summer dress! looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete