4.21.2011

Jewelry post

Here are some new things I have been working on. Some are in my etsy shop. The rest I am bringing to a show I'm doing in May. Whatever is leftover will be up in the shop later. It's been SO busy for me lately! All good things though. I'm feeling very inspired and grateful for all of the new creative opportunities and new people and experiences that have have come into my life lately. Life is looking up :)I hope the same is true for you!
Let's connect! Leave me your links in my comments :)
Twitter
Facebook

5 comments:

  1. loving the new work! going to reblog these beauties.

    +Miss M+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know asap if you have any of the bullet crystal necklaces left after the show! You know I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As of late I have been wanting to possess a real jewellery soldering-machine (or whatever it's called) because I've had visions of the exact same pendants !!!
    I am so sick of seeing the same stupid "bulletsXcrystal" combo all over the place ...
    Yours are divine ! Yay !
    x x x
    -m-

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many amazing pieces! love your jewelry!! i'm gonna favorite your shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi grrl! yes, i am actually working on opening both my shops(vintage&handmade) back up this week! i've been so busy with other projects which is a good thing, but i love selling on etsy :) good luck with your show in may!

    ReplyDelete