12.22.2009

it's almost here!


how funny is this picture??!! that's me on the right, looking like i'm about to ball my eyes out. trying to get away from creepy santa man! poor little katie! ;]


well i have almost all my shopping done. so i'm almost all ready for christmas. i'm excited! christmas eve, the boyfriend and i are going to open up one present, eat an early dinner, go to the bern's dessert room and then watch It's a Wonderful Life. even tho i am on an almost no sugar, gluten free diet...i'm breaking the rules for the holiday! woo! and christmas day we are opening presents, lounging around and then having friends over for food and drinks. i'm looking forward to it. since we aren't going home (michigan and oregon) for christmas, we are making our own traditions. what are your plans?

2 comments:

  1. Awwww yay! poor little katie! Those santas are kinda creepy!!
    btw...I love your christmas tree!! It's sooo beautiful!! it makes me want it...don't worry..I won't steal ;)

    for christmas we're just going to my parents and his parents are coming over too for christmas brunch! Can't wait to give everyone their presents!

    I hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas tree is so beautiful! :) Glad you're making your own traditions! So fun.

    Christmas around here is always SUPER busy...visiting our fam and Dan's. Christmas eve, Christmas, and the day after...go go go! And then the Sunday after Christmas I have a baby shower to go to as well!! AHHHH!!! LoL Though, I'm not sure I'd have it any other way. It's my favorite time of the year :)

    Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete