7.26.2013

Meditation Space

I have been trying to get on a consistent meditation schedule for some time now. I was doing well and meditating everyday, even if it was only for 10 minutes but then I started to slack. Just recently, I joined this lovely online group called Moon Rhythms. We are doing a meditation challenge right now so I'm getting back on track with it! If you would like to join the group, it's only a $15 annual fee. If you like card readings, moon manifesting, crystal healing, meditation and things of that nature, I think you'd like the group. You can purchase your annual fee here and then you will be included in the private facebook group, where we communicate and support each other and where announcements of upcoming activities will be announced.
I just jazzed up my meditation space. I made a little space in a corner of my jewelry studio, where I can close the door and tune into myself. Here it tis!
Have a wonderful day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment