1.18.2011

New Work

Hello friends! I have some more jewelry to post. I'll be adding these to my etsy shop (which is in a sad state!) later this week.And I'm happy to announce that I had my last appointment with the physical therapist today! YAY! My hand is getting so much better. There is still a little pain and it is not as strong as it once was...and probably never will be the same. BUT it works! And that is all that matters :) I can still do all the things I could before my injury, I was blessed in that way.
Well, I hope you are all having a lovely night or day, depending on when you read this. xoxo, Katie

3 comments:

  1. that ring is excellent, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you are back to creating. That ring is crazy amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your new pieces!!! The keys as a bracelet!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete