7.02.2011

New Jewels

I've been so busy with work and life that jewelry (and my blog) has gotten pushed off a little. I miss it so much. I hope to get something done this weekend. So this jewelry update is sort of bare.
(click on any image to make it bigger)
I am in LOVE with this raw amethyst ring I made. I have plans to make more really soon.

Another favorite statement ring. This one is clear druzy. I shined up the silver on the inside of the ring, under the stone but only in the middle. So it has kind of an inner glow to it now. A happy little accident.

This ring is sort of an experiment. I'm not sure yet if I will sell it since it feels like such a prototype. This was really hard to make. The stones are raw diamonds. They vary in color, some silvery and some white. They are really cool to look at. However, they are itty bitty things and it was such a challenge securing them in the setting. I need MUCH smaller fingers...haha. I want to start making engagement rings with raw diamonds for a more affordable and ethical alternative the more conventional diamond rings. I am going to be working on the design and better ways to set the diamonds.



twitter
facebook
etsy shop

9 comments:

  1. those are all beautiful, but i am OBSESSED with that last ring! please email me if you decide to sell it!! camille.yanair@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so beautiful! I'm hoping I can pick up one of these beauties someday soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naturally beautiful!! Delicate yet still raw and edgy. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drooling over your ring designs!!! It's so awesome to discover another bay area blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled across your blog and I must say I am in LOVE with the first two rings...AH-MA-zing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your rings are beautiful!

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy i want that amethyst ring!!!

    ReplyDelete